AVIOR – Knee and ankle rehabilitation device
The option of self-assisted exercising allows the therapist to supervise more than just one patient at a time. While training, the patient defines his/her pain threshold and the device is set accordingly, ensuring they are the safety and comfort during exercising.
AVIOR is a device that is simple to use and mobile due to the wheels installed on the mainframe. An ergonomic, eye-catching design ensures the comfort of usage.
Range of motion:
- Dorsiflexion: 40°
- Plantarflexion: 35°
- Pronation and supination: 31°
- Extension of the knee: 40°
- Flexion of the knee: 30°
- Customisation of the exercises after defining patient’s ranges of motion
- Option of game and chart mode
- Scores and results archives
- Upgrades monitoring
- Motivation of the patient
- For Avior, Draco and Pictor
- In set: sensor, stand for tablet