DRACO – Crurotalar joint rehabilitation device
The option of self-assisted exercises enables the therapist to supervise more than just one patient at a time. While training, the patient defines his/hers pain threshold and the device is set accordingly, ensuring the safety and comfort of exercising.
In the next stage of rehabilitation the patient trains in active and active-resistant mode to increase their strenght and agility. Precise mapping of the anatomical axles of the crurotalar joint in the device enables the patient to return to or to achieve the complete agility.
DRACO is simple and intuitive to use and its ergonomic design ensures comfort during usage. It also offers desirable aestetics.
Range of motion:
- Pronation and supination:34
- Customisation of the exercises after defining patient’s ranges of motion
- Option of game and chart mode
- Scores and results archives
- Upgrades monitoring
- Motivation of the patient
- For Avior, Draco and Pictor
- In set: sensor, stand for tablet