Eleveo helps to maintain proper posture, reduces load, eliminates balance problems, and improves motor coordination training.
Unique harnesses are designed for uni- or bilateral support of the body as well as for a gradual level change from fully loaded to fully unloaded. The device allows for manual controlled treatment of lower limbs and pelvis to ensure proper movement. Configurability of the device allows the clinics to treat various patients with a single Eleveo system. Extra options help to adjust the system to the specific needs of each patient.
- battery-powered electric height adjustment (charged from a 230V wall outlet),
- two-point suspension with pelvis positioning and front-back inclination using 4 belts,
- four-wheel system with two wheels with full and two with directional brake (the wheels with directional brake allow for pre-setting the direction of movement prior to the treatment),
- the system can lower to 164 cm for easy access to rooms with low doors (180 cm) or treatment of shorter patients,
- 88 cm wide frame allows an easy passage through most doors,
- maximum height of 234 cm,
- patient height of up to 210 cm,
- patient weight of up to 160 kg,
- front, back, and sideways gait training,
- gait direction change possible without disconnecting the harness,
- variable angle adjustable handlebars,
- dynamic unloading system which allows for shifting the center of gravity by at least 5 cm for a more physiological movement of the body during the training,
- including one universal suspension harness S-M-L-XL (made from washable fabric for easy cleaning),
- WeCoTRONIC – electronic panel shows real-time data (weight, unloading) from BT-enabled tensometric sensors.