KTM Fine motoric tables with resistance for manual hand exercises
- the exercises on the tables improve the ability to daily activities,
- therapeutic rehabilitation in case of orthopedic, rheumatological and neurological disease of hand,
- for use in the hospitals (in rehabilitation, surgical or neurological wards) as well as in outpatient rehabilitation,
- improve the manipulation skills, motor coordination of hand and eye-hand coordination,
- for dorsiﬂexion, palmar ﬂexion and rotation in wrist joint, conversion and inversion of the forearm.
- simply tables – both for adults and children (height adjustment 54 – 86 cm),
- the design of the table is made of wood and steel,
- top painted with ecological varnish,
- 4 non-slip rubber feet with height adjustment,
- accessories are ﬁxed on the wooden top with height adjustment,
- there is possible to do exercises with additional load – 0,25 kg soft leather plummet (5 pieces) ﬁxed to the top by the means of ropes and hangers.
- circle with handle – for conversion and inversion of the forearm,
- handle – for dorsiﬂexion and palmar ﬂexion in wrist joint,
- ﬂap – for dorsiﬂexion and palmar ﬂexion in wrist joint,
- vertical spiral – for rotation in wrist joint,
- horizontal roller – for dorsiﬂexion and palmar ﬂexion in wrist joint,
- arm stabilizer (stabilizer axis adjustment in the range of 0 – 90° ).