Exercise and walking are very important for people working through a wide range of neurological issues, which affect ambulation. Our devices are intended for persons with physical disabilities and provide an opportunity to improve their walking ability. Freewalker enable a patient to walk independently without help, as well as to train and strengthen weakened muscles. It could be used to practice walking or as a permanent means of moving around. By using freewalker the patient will be able in a simple way to practice step patterns, space and distance awareness, and balance. It is also safe and effective support to patients recovering from injury or surgery. Used in hospitals, homes, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers.
- Benefits for patient: simply, stable design allows to push the device forward in a balanced and safe way
- Compact – easy to maneuver and store
- Walking comfort – height adjustment supports upright posture
- Forearm padded support relieves pressure on the elbows and relieves the lower limbs
- Wide grip for hands
- Light touch hand brake
- Keeps patient independence