Because dignity matters.
Unique systems and high-quality design ensure that the Komodo increases the dignity and independence of the user, whilst reducing the physical impact on care providers.
Safer for a single carer
- Increase user independence, whilst increasing the opportunity for safe, single-handed care
Built for user comfort
- The custom made soft PU seat and back provides comfort and support for the user. A lap belt is provided for user security whilst tilted or in motion.
Adjustable support settings
- Adjustable footrests and a headrest (Optional) provide support for feet and the head while reclining in the shower function, and when mobile. The footrests can also be fitted with leg straps for extra support.
Controlled via wired handset
- The handset has pre-programmable buttons to achieve standard repeatable positioning for an individual user.
Shower assist function
- Komodo reclines the chair backward to -37 degrees, allowing the carer to wash and rinse the user in a position that is comfortable for both parties.
Stand assist function
- Komodo assists the user, capable of weight-bearing, in standing, with slow movements that help re-engage the correct leg muscles, whilst ensuring the carer does not take the full weight of the patient.
4 x Linak waterproof and dustproof actuator
- The lifting system consists of 4 waterproof and dustproof Linak actuators for the ultra-stability and safety of the patients.
High-quality individual locking Casters + Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Ensure the caretaker could transfer the Komodo easily and minimize the risk for trapping dust and hair inside the casters
Durable Lithium Battery
- Approximately 40 cycles could be used after fully charged