Orliman OS6706 Sports Insole for unloading in the heel & metatarsals
Size 1 : 36-37 | Size 2 : 38-39 | Size 3 : 40-41 | Size 4 : 42-43 | Size 5 : 44-45
- The insole is designed with a combination of soft comfortable areas to absorb impacts and semi rigid areas
to provide stability during sport. It is also micro-perforated, guaranteeing optimum breathability.
- The heel and metatarsal head areas are padded to reduce pressure peaks during stance and swing phases,
in which the joints of the locomotor system experience high impacts.
- To prevent excessive pronation and ensure that dynamic energy does not dissipate, the midfoot section is
made from semi-rigid material, providing the longitudinal arches of the foot with support.
- Designed with a high profile in the heel area, it provides the hindfoot with excellent stability. The
orientation of the heel pad provides dynamic control of the foot, guiding it properly at every step and taking
into account its natural movement pattern.
- It is covered with an antibacterially treated fabric to help prevent the presence of bacteria and the
appearance of unpleasant odours.
- Distribution of plantar pressure, optimising the kinetics and kinematics of the foot and ankle.
Reduction of impact forces transmitted from the foot to the lower limb and trunk during contact with the
- Prevention of overpronation of the foot.
- Improvement of dynamic equilibrium.
- Metatarsalgia and talalgia.
- Pain in the inner longitudinal arch caused by plantar fasciitis
or other tendinopathies.
- Mild to moderate flat foot.
- Unstable ankle.
- Runner’s knee.
- Painful or tired feet.
Made in Spain