Treadmill Reha Axelero, is a medical treadmill designed for rehabilitation. This modern medical device is suitable for hospital and clinical use in Physiotherapy. The treadmill is operated by the control unit with an LCD display.
- start / stop
- programs (MANUAL, DEFINED, USER)
- system of a gradual speed increase from 0,2 km/h to a preset value,
- belt speed stabilization in the full drive load range,
- smooth and quiet operation in the full belt speed range,
- easily accessible safety switch which allows for switching the device and the drive off manually,
- pediatric handlebars (option),
- intuitive touch panel.