Sonic Stim combines two different forms of pain therapy: TENS and Ultrasound. TENS relieves pain by helping the body to release natural painkillers and by blocking pain signals from reaching the brain; while Ultrasound provides pain relief and promotes healing through heat production and high-speed Ultrasound Vibration.
Ultrasound therapy: provides pain relief, reduction of muscle spasm; promotes healing and accelerates cell metabolism through heat produced by speed vibration.
TENS therapy: offers relief from chronic intractable pain, post-traumatic acute pain, post-surgical acute pain.
Two major effects of Ultrasound are:
- High-Speed Ultrasound Vibration – creates a massage effect on surface skin or deeper tissue (such as muscle) to reduce tension and alleviate pain. This effect can also promote healing
- The Heat Efficacy – heat is produced by vigorous friction of the modules in speed vibration. This heat supplies energy to human cells and speeds metabolism
Key features of the Sonic Stim include:
- 1 program for Ultrasound therapy at 1 MHz
- 7 combined ultrasound + TENS programs – Ultrasound head is used as one of the TENS electrodes
- 7 TENS only programs – two TENS electrode pads included
- 1MHz ultrasound with maximum power of 9.6W (Maximum surface intensity 2.4W/cm²)
- Ultrasound frequency designed for optimal penetration into the tissues (intensity reduced by half at approx. 4 cm)
- Pulsed ultrasound – 6 levels of intensity: 5%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70% (Duty cycle)
- Automatically resets the strength to zero if the electrode pads are not correctly applied in TENS modes or if the transmission gel is not applied in ultrasound modes
- Medical Device certificate CE0123
- 2 Years Warranty
- 脈衝式超聲波可調節6級強度：5%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%（工作週期）
- 醫療儀器證書 CE0123