The Tens One to relieves pain by assisting the body’s to release natural painkillers (called endorphins).
Tens One also uses electrical signals to block the pain signal from reaching the brain causing pain relief
Self-adhesive electrode pads deliver small electrical impulses through the skin and stimulate the nerves in the affected area – providing you with drug-free, long-lasting pain relief in the comfort of your own home.
Key features of the Tens One include:
- Simple Analogue TENS machine with large control knobs and big buttons – classically designed upgraded with 2019 technology
- Specially designed controls for user with motor difficulties in their hands
- Secure your favourite settings with the lid attachment. A simple lid to lock in your settings
- Open circuit cut-out to avoid sudden changes (e.g. electrode does not have full contact), the unit will reset the intensity to zero for 3 seconds and then ramp up
- Straightforward and precise adjustment with LCD for tailored pain relief
- 2 independent channels with 4 electrode pads to treat 2 areas at the same time
- Manual settings with 3 modes including N (Normal/Constant), B (Burst) and M (Modulation) modes
- Comfortable stimulation with 20 steps of intensity
- Scientifically proven effective pain relief and approved by the NHS & FDA