TensCare Sure+ Perfect Pelvic Floor Exerciser
Treatment of Bladder Leakage and Incontinence for Women
Bladder leakage and incontinence are common problems for both women and men, affecting their long-term health. Exercising the pelvic floor muscles is recognised as the way of preventing and treating symptoms of incontinence and pelvic floor weakness.
The TensCare Sure + provides relief from conditions such as:
- Urinary and faecal incontinence: including stress, urge & mixed as well as post-prostatectomy urinary incontinence in men. Additionally, it may help improve intimacy by toning the pelvic floor muscles
- Period Pain: Primary dysmenorrhea and Secondary dysmenorrhea due to conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids or pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction in men* and improvement of pelvic strength (*requires an X-PR13 probe)
- Single-channel unit to provide relief from symptoms of all types of incontinence via a loop probe with biofeedback pointer
- 4 preset EMS programmes including STRESS, URGE, MIXED and a TONE programme for aftercare.
- An additional preset TENS programme providing relief from period pain.
- Easy-to-use clinically approved pre-set programmes. Batteries should last about 18 hours at full power.
- Lightweight, Slimline Design. With a large LCD display, simplistic controls and a discreet probe for ease-of-use at home.
EMS Pelvic muscle toner
Single channel unit to treat symptoms of urinary incontinence via a probe with biofeedback pointer.
Gentle stimulation with fine tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity, 1 mA per step.
Lightweight & slim-line design
Dimensions: 120 x 60 x 20 mm.
Weight: 75 g without batteries.
Large LCD screen: Clearly shows the operation of the unit and the programme and intensity being used.
Additional programme to relieve pelvic pain
5 Preset Programmes: EMS programmes including STRES, Urge, Mixed and Tone aftercare; and additional Tens programme providing relief from period pain.
Loop probe with biofeedback
The Liberty Loop probe has a pointer attachment which enables you to visually monitor the successfulness of your pelvic floor contractions (the probe can be used without the pointer).