Vertimo Hi-Lo Cardio+ – Cardiologic tilting table for tilt tests
Thanks to a high speed actuator and a special mechanism the patient can be quickly tilted and this allows to perform a tilt test in accordance with apropriate protocol. In addition, thanks to the electrically adjustable height and adjustable headrest, on the table the doctor can easily perform diagnostic tests like: echo or ECG.
Tilt-table test is simple, noninvasive, and informative and is one of the basic tests in the diagnosis of Reflex Syncope. Reflex Syncope (Neurally Mediated Syncope/Vasovagal Syncope) is one of the most common forms of syncope (transient loss of consciousness caused by a sudden lack of blood supply to the brain, characterized by rapid onset, short duration and spontaneous complete recovery). TTT enables the reproduction of reflex syncope in a laboratory setting and measuring how patient blood pressure and heart rate respond to the force of gravity.
- 2-section cardiological table with adjustable head and foot rests,
- Foot rests (2) separately adjustable,
- Fast tilting for TTT protocols,
- 2 strong electric motors – LINAK (7,5 kN),
- Easy electric height and tilting adjustment via manual remote control with the function of access authorization ( a special key placed in the remote control),
- Powder coated, very stable steel frame,
- Two-layer padding with non-flammable, bio-compatible and scratchproof upholstery in many colours,
- Side brackets for belts attachment; additional bracket for leg belts attachment,
- Tilt angle indicator,
- 4 large separately lockable castors (movement and rotation lock),
- Emergency battery back-up power supply (allows table lowering to min. height and back to horizontal position).
- Fastening belts
- Upholstery (select from Premium & Standard)