Vertimo Classic medical tilt table for early verticalization
Vertimo Hi-Lo – table for verticalization and mobilization. It is an excellent aid for patients after prolonged immobilization in lying position at gradual adaptation exercises from lying to standing position and treatment of patients with vasovagal syncope. Available in 2 versions:
- 1-section tilting table
- 2-section (DUO) tilting table
Ideal for use in hospital wards : rehabilitation, surgery, orthopedics and neurology.
Tilting table is used patients verticalization after prolonged immobilization, stroke or for spinal cord injuries treatment. The tilt table can be also used for posture correction and children with cerebral palsy rehabilitation. Verticalization in the early stages of rehabilitation allows to strengthen the cardiovascular system and to increase tissue oxygenation. Verticalization may be the starting point for walking learning / gait re-education.
- 1 or 2-section table,
- 2 electric motors – one ensures smooth tilting; the other one adjusts height,
- Electric height and tilting adjustment with manual remote control with the function of access authorization – authorization is done by a special key placed in the remote control,
- Two-layer padding with non-flammable, bio-compatible and scratchproof upholstery in many colors,
- Powder-coated, very stable steel frame,
- 2 separately adjustable footrests,
- Brackets for the attachment of fastening belts and additional accessories,
- 4 large separately lockable castors (movement and rotation lock),
- Tilt angle indicator,
- Emergency battery back-up power supply (allows table lowering to min. height and return to horizontal position at power failures).
Standard accessories for Vertimo Hi-Lo
- fastening belts
Additional accessories for Vertimo line: