The perfect TENS machine uses TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) to relieve pain by
a) helping the body to release natural painkillers (called endorphins)
b) by blocking pain signals to the brain
Self-adhesive electrode pads deliver small electrical impulses through the skin and stimulate the nerves in the affected area – providing drug-free, long-lasting pain relief in the comfort of your own home.
Key features of the Perfect TENS include:
- Automatic keypad locking if the unit remains unused for 30 seconds to prevent any accidental changes in settings
- Open circuit cut-out to avoid sudden changes (e.g. electrode does not have full contact), the unit will reset the intensity to zero for 3 seconds and then ramp up
- Provides gentle TENS stimulation with 60 steps of intensity
- 8 pre-set TENS programs including burst, constant, modulation modes and HAN
- 1 manual program with a wide range of settings
- 2 independent channels with 4 electrode pads to treat 2 areas at the same time
- Memory functions saving the number of uses and time of usage
- Program retention (automatically starts in the last program used)
- Detachable belt clip enables you to clip the unit onto your belt or waistline
- Lightweight, slimline design with easy-to-use digital controls
PLEASE NOTE: The electrode pads need to be applied directly to the skin before the intensity increase buttons will operate. If the perfect TENS detects the unit is not properly connected to you (for example if the pads or leads come loose) then the unit switches the intensity to zero. This safety feature prevents any unpleasant changes in output.